February 23, 2013

Week - Panic! Darkside! Viral!

Panic week
This week, well, it was kinda weird, but it was okay anyways. Seems like some people got some panic and wanted to bust outta here! And this week was one of those weeks, some wanted just to fly away to the sun and the beach, some just toke of in the middle of the week and toke the rest of the week of, and some just panicked.

My friends this week, tho they are little bit elder.
Wandering thoughts turns in to stray projects
Work, well it's there, but was focused on the other dark side again. What I mean is that my focus has been on things that I should not have let to consume my time on. I really need a work where I can concentrate for 10-12 hours on ONE thing, else my mind starts wandering around and searching for other things to do. That's step 1. The 2nd step is when I start to make those things to happened, even if I know inside that I should not! It's freaking me out sometimes, and I can spend hours on projects that might lead to something or it doesn't. Note to self: Keep on track!

Thank you wise quote for that information, now I'll go... oh, have to write some more...
About the viral things
This is kinda just a thought, as you sit on the Facebook, looking at people putting up pictures of them self, and what they eating, and all kinda of uninteresting things. Put things like Oh my Shits! I made a pie of Macaroni! - Yeah, that kinda crap. The viral thing, it's an other annoying thing.There is some pictures that floats around on the Facebook, some are warnings, some are just quotes, some or just "information" about something, and some are just plain lame pictures of uninteresting things. Those have been floating around for years and years, and keeps turning up now and then from nowhere. So my conclusion is that Mark Zuckerberg sends these viral pictures around when he gets bored.

- Oh shit, did some one see me put up that viral crap again?

No comments:

Post a Comment