June 17, 2013

Traffic Swirl

Dear reader,

I made a test on how much I can surf on the Traffic Swirl, and this was my results from that testing:

TEST1.
This was done with Traffic Swirl and 5 other traffic exchanges at the same time.
During the session I also chat, and also have some other distractions.
Results: 470 surfs / hour

TEST2.
The test was during peak hour, I think, at least the the Traffic Swirl was lagging badly. No chatting and no other surfs where surfed during this test.
Results: 522 surf / hour

TEST3.
This was tested shortly after reset of the Traffic Swirl, and was an attempt to see how much there was possible to max out on this surf.
Results: 658 surf / hour

Though these where just single tests, I have not repeated the test after this. The results was kinda good, and showed that even if you just a regular surfer on many sites, you still get a good amount of surf per hour and day.

And I also surf on split screen, you can see that in an earlier post that i did here - http://the-money-project.blogspot.se/2013/03/day-2.html this might effect the results a bit to. And the connection that I have is kinda of good where I live here in Sweden, as we get 100mbit fiber connection and there usually are 99.9% uptime and the connection is very steady.

Have a great day.
Tomas


No comments:

Post a Comment