July 10, 2013

ADF

ADF
Have any of you tried alternate day fasting (ADF)? I was inspired by the documentary Eat, Fast and Live Longer (BBC Horizon 2012). But haven't got to try it yet. I have not set a plan to do that, but it was very interesting what the documentary was about.

Life changing
I was thinking about some guidelines before making this a lifestyle, as it would be very dramatic change on life, at least in the beginning. My friend have doing it for month now, he is doing the 5:2 method, at least he is claiming it works and it's not that hard.

Reactions
On the other hand i was thinking going the whole nine yards and do the cycle on fasting and eat normally day. But I have no idea how I will react or my body will react to this. It might seem a little odd at the beginning and then it gets used to it.

Let's do this!
So from tomorrow i'm going to this ADF, but if it's to hard after one week, then I might have to think about changing the eat:fasting to 3:1 or 5:2. Well, we have to see - Here we go!

Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment