January 17, 2013

- It's time again.

- What?
- Yeah, time to start up blogging again.
- You haven't blogged for 10 years?!
- Well, not that long, 2008 last time.
- You see, that's over 10 years ago.. oh, sorry my math isn't my strong skill.
- Think you counted in, like, dog years.
- Oh, Shut up!

Short break in the air, pouring up some presso coffee and taking a donut.

- So?
- So what?
- So, what are you going to blog about?
- You know, the usual things.
- No, I have never blogged, maybe read some, but i think them are all the same.. "uh uh  I feel so sick and drinking bla bla tea, and tomorrow I em going to..." -- So, you going to be bitching about everything?
- Heck no, why would I blog about things like that?
- I don't know, but everyone doing it. You should do some hardcore shit!
- Eh, like what?
- How does it fell to shave in the opposite direction and stuff like that.
- That didn't sounded so hardcore?
- Nah, well maybe it didn't.

Taking a zip of coffee and a bit of the donut, looking out the window as the snow falls down. My friends looks at me and says:

- Hey, you know why Gillette doesn't make vibrating razors for women?
- No idea.
- They would get to many cuts in the pu... private parts, haha!
- Hehe, maybe, should I wrote about things like that?
- Damn no, no the ladies don't like that kinda stuff.
- Yeah, but you just told me to go hardcore.
- What do I know, I never had a blog, but do as you did before, but some funny stuff up and write it like blog that would be fun to read in 5, or maybe 10-15 years from now.
- See, you are a good friend to brainstorm with.
- Sure, you got a aspirin.

Welcome to my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment